Congratulations on your decision to start a new chapter. Please use the information below to help you manage the requirements and processes involved with establishing your chapter.The Chapter Formation Guidelines (PDF) outline the requirements to form a chapter. You will need at least 15 AORN members or individuals who qualify to be AORN members who are interested in starting a chapter and becoming members of that chapter. Before forming a chapter, the following documents and information must be submitted to AORN Chapter Relations, [email protected].
- Chapter Member Roster (PDF) - Names of people who want to members of your new chapter
- New Chapter Recognition Form (PDF) - Information regarding your new chapter (name, meeting times, election month, etc.)
- Chapter Bylaws and Guidelines (PDF) - Customize these guidelines with information specific for your new chapter
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF) - Fill out this form (with two signatures) and email to [email protected] with a voided check from your chapter account
- Apply for your Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS
- EIN Step-by-Step Guide for Non-Profits (PDF)
Here are several documents to help you get organized after your chapter is formed.
If you have questions or need any assistance, contact Experience Services at (800) 755-2676, or email [email protected].